ABOUT TYNEESE CARE
We provide bespoke , individual centred packages of high quality care and support services to cater for individuals who require support , care and empowerment to enable them to remain in their own homes to achieve their optimum level of functional independence. We aim to provide high standard quality of Care and support, which is committed to achieve positive outcomes promoting, independence, choice, privacy and dignity We Provide the following Services:
- Domiciliary Care
- Live in Care
- Respite Care
- End of Life
- To be dedicated to the provision of Quality Care, prioritising the diverse needs of our clients, adhering to legal legislations and guidelines.
- To be Committed to individual centred care and support, promoting Individual choices and independence.
- To be Committed in achieving positive outcomes and promoting optimum outcomes.
- To empower Clients to develop and maintain Independence
Tyneese Care aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.
To be a committed provider, dedicated to safeguard vulnerable individuals, providing high quality person centred care and support to achieve and promote positive outcomes.
Our management Team is Comprised of experienced and Qualified individuals with health and social Care expertise and qualification, who are committed and passionate to deliver high quality support and care to achieve high standard person-centred care and support to meet individual presenting needs.
The Company Director and the registered managers have over 15 years work experience within Care settings and covering all aspects Health Care and Social Care, in Private organisations and the NHS and they also have Occupational Health qualification and experience, skills and knowledge in Mental Health needs. Among the vast qualifications that they have such as BA In Social Sciences, Bsc Nursing Studies, MSc in Children & Adolescence Mental Health and Bsc Hons Degree in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing in Occupational Health. They have wealth of Knowledge and experience in the management and operational of the Care Business.